Total Pageviews

Monday, 21 October 2013

Hi! 
I have been really bad at keeping up to date with my blog over the summer, I do apologise!!
I have been a very busy girl working very hard over the last couple of months but it is now time to get back to what I love! 
I have spent some time recently making and being creative again which I am really enjoying. Its strange but nice to be able to do my own thing as Ive spent years working to briefs and projects at College and University so its lovely to make what I want to make :)
Seeing as the festive period is quickly looming I figured it would be the perfect time to get organised and and start making lots of lovely things for Christmas, here is a small sample pic of what Ive recently been making and I am currently working on a website which will be up and running very soon...so bare with me!
Jessica.x 

No comments:

Post a Comment